Investing and Redeeming Your Shares
Caribbean Growth Fund Subscriptions
In addition to cheque, and cash subscriptions we are pleased to accept subscriptions in the Fortress Mutual Fund Limited (Fortress Caribbean Growth Fund) through the following on-line platforms:
- Bill payments – Fortress Mutual Fund Limited is a registered vendor on these platforms: CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank, COB Credit Union, First Citizens Bank, RBC, Scotiabank and SurePay.
- Third party payment transfer. Our banking details for the Fortress Mutual Fund Limited (Fortress Caribbean Growth Fund) are:
- Bank: CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- Account Number: 1604720
- Account Name: Fortress Mutual Fund Limited
- Branch: Broad Street
- Branch Number: 09606
IMPORTANT: Following third party transfer to our account, you must email a copy of the transfer confirmation to email@example.com. We will not be able to credit your account without this.
- Local wire transfer – For large subscriptions (that is, above the transfer limits of bill pay or third-party transfer) please send a local wire transfer to us using the below banking details:
- For credit to: FirstCaribbean International Bank (Barbados) Limited
- Address: FirstCaribbean International Bank, Broad Street, Bridgetown
- SWIFT Code: FCIBBBBB
- For further credit to: Fortress Mutual Fund Limited, Radley Court, Upper Collymore Rock, St Michael
- Branch Number: 09606
- Account number: 1604720
- Reference: (details of payment)
For transactions of BBD $10,000 or more, please email a completed Source of Funds form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may download the form here.
Caribbean High Interest Fund Subscriptions
Monthly subscriptions can be made to the Fortress Caribbean High Interest Fund, up to a maximum of $2,000 per month per client, via direct debits only. Contact our office to arrange a direct debit from your bank account.
For both the Caribbean Growth and High Interest Funds, you simply need to complete and submit a redemption form any time you want to redeem some or all of your shares.
- Complete redemption form.
- Indicate the following banking details on the form:
- Bank Account Name
- Account Number
- Type of Account
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
Please contact us with any queries you may have at: (246) 431-2198 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.